Thumbnail Filmstrip of 12 oz - Liposomal Delivery Colostrum Powder Images
VSano 12 oz. Colostrum Powder with Liposomal Delivery
- 25% IgG First Milking
- Promotes a Healthy Immune System
- Supports Intestinal Health
- Promotes Immune Health
- Liposomal Delivery Technology
- KETO Friendly
- Grass Fed
- NO GMO, No pesticides, No rBST, No Gluten, No sugar, No antibiotics, and humanely sourced
Everything you need to know about Nature’s 1st Superfood:
VSano colostrum comes from mother cows within the first 72-hours after the calf is born. The cow produces an excess of 8 liters of unused colostrum which used to be discarded before the medical community caught on to the many benefits this liquid gold has for human health. The calf is always given its full fill of mother’s colostrum plus a surplus bottle.
Colostrum is naturally lower in lactose than normal cow milk.
Cow colostrum is loaded with over 90 precious bioactives which all contribute to different areas of human health:
Gut Health Benefits:
- Colostrum is Mother Nature’s biohack for baby calves (and humans). The calf is born on purpose with leaky gut (or intestinal permeability) where tiny holes are in the calf’s intestine where colostrum’s beneficial bioactives quickly leak through directly into the blood stream for maximum benefit. This gives the calf a fast jump start into a healthy immune system while supporting joint and muscle health. The natural hack comes when the colostrum works at closing the tiny holes in the developing gut so the calf’s leaky gut is repaired. Bovine colostrum health benefits are biotransferrabe to humans.
- Most Americans and people who live in Western societies suffer from leaky gut and some measure of gut dysbiosis (microbiome imbalance) but colostrum can repair it. When various lifestyle and environmental factors (abundance of sugar in processed foods, chemical additives found in foods, glyphosate in ground water and food, environmental toxins found in the air and home products, etc..) compromise the integrity of the delicate G.I. lining through repeated ingestion or exposure, the otherwise tight junctions between cells become increasingly loose. This loosening allows some substances from the G.I. tract to leak into the bloodstream, and as expected, the immune system attacks and neutralizes these foreign substances.
- Colostrum is the perfect complimentary ‘stack supplement’ that works well with probiotics, glutathione, and other gut health supplement regimens. Lots of professionals will recommend a complete gut rebuild for patients that includes an elimination diet, fast, or other cleanse to then rebuild the microbiome from the ground up. Colostrum is the perfect foundation supplement to support this effort and then acts as an excellent gut health maintenance tool.
Immune Health Benefits:
- Colostrum is celebrated around the world as Life’s First Food and is a concentrated powerhouse of nutrition and immune protection for the newborn calf right after leaving the safe and sterile womb environment. VSano colostrum contains a minimum of 25% Immunoglobulins (IgG) to promote human immune health, Lactoferrin which helps support a healthy immune system, and proline rich polypeptides (PRPs) which aid the immune system in appropriate immune system modulation.
- Colostrum’s ability to reverse intestinal permeability (or “leaky gut”) and promote a health microbiome contributes to immune health. Immune health and gut health are tied together. You cannot have one without the other.
Joint & Muscle Health Benefits:
- In a Canadian university study, bovine colostrum supplementation was shown to increase lean tissue or muscle mass in conjunction with resistance band training.
- Colostrum has also been shown to promote a healthy inflammatory response which compliments active lifestyles.
How Long does it take to work?
Typically, you can take VSano colostrum two times a day for 4 weeks and most customers start seeing and feeling the changes. Some people realize benefits earlier, but typical is 4 weeks.
Dosing can vary amongst people. We recommend that you start off at 1 Teaspoon of colostrum for each serving but if you are experiencing severe leaky gut, then you might work your way up to a table spoon twice a day. As with any dietary supplement, we recommend that you consult with your preferred medical professional for their advice on what is best for your health.
Is there real science to back up bovine colostrum’s health benefits?
Yes! Dr. Raymond Playford, wrote a summary of different studies as they relate to bovine colostrum for human and animal use called, Bovine Colostrum: Its Constituents and Uses, Nutrients. 2021 Jan; 13(1): 265. Also see, Colostrum and milk-derived peptide growth factors, The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Volume 72, Issue 1, July 2000, Pages 5–14.
What goes into VSano colostrum?
Vsano colostrum is one of the best colostrum supplements available on the market.
We source all of our bovine colostrum from Grade A dairy farms in North America. We like to reward natural and attempt to source many of our colostrum from Mennonite and Amish farms on the US East Coast.
We value your trust and do not believe in Frankenstein cows pumped full of growth hormones, antibiotics, or pesticides which is why we are very stringent in who we get our colostrum from. Most of our employees and their families take VSano colostrum ourselves so we pay attention to these type of details.
Our cows are traditionally grass fed with the exception of winter in which the cows are fed silage.
We don’t get our colostrum from one farm as calf birthing is a natural process. We source our colostrum from 100s of Grade A dairies several times a year and process it one large CGMP certified facility.
We de-fat the colostrum, flash pasteurize it, and then apply sunflower lecithin to it to provide liposomal delivery. This is a vary in-depth and technical process which is strictly controlled and monitored. WE further make sure the temperatures are exact to make sure the product is safe but that the bioactives which are the main benefit are still bountiful.
What does the liposomal delivery in VSano colostrum do?
Depending on how raw bovine colostrum is made into supplements, its bioactive components can be compromised at various steps during the manufacturing process. Even if a high-quality raw colostrum is utilized, a lot can go wrong along the way, such that any end-product would be essentially worthless. High heat temperature and prolonged heat exposure present significant concerns during both pasteurization and drying. We obsess about making sure this process is done correctly.
Because the natural liposomes surrounding the colostrum molecules are fractured during every type of processing, restoring the liposomal coating is necessary to re-establish colostrum’s efficacy. VSano colostrum is encapsulated with liposomal lipids from non-GMO sunflower oil (sunflower lecithin). Restoration of the liposomal coating enhances the ability of colostrum’s bioactives to successfully transit through the digestive tract and achieve better absorption, and thus, better utilization by the body.
When we coat the colostrum with liposomes we do so at the particle level. To our knowledge, no one else takes colostrum refinement down to this level of detail and efficacy. With VSano colostrum, you’re buying the best.
Take VSano Colostrum for anti-aging benefits.
Whether you are 20 or 50, you should start taking VSano colostrum and make it a daily part of your regimen each day. Colostrum is going to fortify your gut, promote a healthy immune system, support skin and hair health, and aid in joint and muscle health. The gut is one of the most important organs in the body. VSano colostrum with liposomal delivery is the missing piece that will help keep you on the path to wellness. Take your health to the next level and try VSano colostrum today!
Disclaimer: vsano.com is an independent distributor for VSano. The statements contained in this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements contained herein are for informational purposes only, and are not meant to replace the services or recommendations of a physician or qualified health care practitioner. Those with health problems, or who are pregnant or nursing, are specifically advised that they should consult their physician before taking these or any nutritional supplements.